Revinate's Guest Feedback products are available for mobile devices using IOS or Android. Stay connected on the go by monitoring and taking action on reviews, surveys and tickets anytime, anywhere.
For Apple, download at the App Store
For Android devices, get it on Google Play
Use your Revinate web credentials to download
Available for all Revinate accounts
You can access the Revinate app any time by locating it on your mobile device and tapping on the Revinate app icon. After tapping on the Revinate icon, you’ll be taken to the login screen. Your login credentials are the same as your Revinate desktop credentials. To log into the app, input your Revinate email and password. These will be the same login credentials as the desktop version.
If you forget your password, you can tap on the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
You can always access the menu by tapping on the “menu” icon located at the top left corner a screen or by swiping a screen from left to right.
This is the main menu screen where you'll be able to access different areas of the mobile app, such as:
1. Any other properties or groups you have access to.
2. Snapshot - a section of reports.
3. All Feedback - a combination of surveys and reviews
4. Reviews - access your reviews and take action
5. Surveys - access your surveys and filter by NPS segments
6. Application Settings (help, feedback, terms of service, etc.)
For users who have access to multiple properties or groups, once you access the account list, you'll be able to select the group or property you want to view.
Overview: This report provides an overview of your reviews data. The default date range will be Month to Date, but you can use the Date selector in the bottom left corner of the screen to adjust.
The report will display:
- The distribution of your reviews across the different review sites
- The number of new reviews, percentage of goals and a trend line
- The average rating of your reviews, percentage of goals and a trend line
- The percentage of positive reviews, percentage of goals and a trend line
- The current TripAdvisor rank, percentage of goal and a trend line
- Twitter - the number of updates and new followers
- Facebook - the number of updates and new fans
- Review Responses - total number of reviews
- Your average star rating
- A pie chart showing the percentage of positive, neutral and negative reviews
- The same stats for each one of your competitors in your comp set
All Reviews and Surveys
The All Reviews and All Surveys screens will stream all of your feedback in chronological order, with the most recent feedback at the top.
1. Menu icon - to return to the main menu
Note: you can also swipe from left to right to return to the menu
2. Notification Icon - to turn off or on push notifications
3. Search field - if you don't see the search bar, just swipe down from the top of the page. This will allow you to create a search for any word or phrase amongst your reviews/surveys.
4. All of your reviews/surveys as they appear within the Revinate website, including all relevant reviews content
5. Date range selector - the default will be Quarter to Date.
6. Total number of reviews - general number provided
Note: You can update your reviews/surveys at any time by pulling the screen down to load the most recent feedback.
By clicking on the "bell" icon in the top right corner of the All Reviews and/or All Surveys pages, you can enable or disable Push Notifications. Push notifications are a way for an app to send information to your phone even when the app isn’t in use.
Note: The notifications are enabled/disabled on a per view basis. For example, if you have access to multiple properties, and you enable notifications while in one property view, then you will need to go back to the property/group list to enable notifications for other accounts.
Actioning on Reviews & Surveys
There are various actions you can take on a review within the mobile app. You may access actions in 2 ways:
Tap and Hold on a Review/Survey
You can use a shortcut to 3 main actions by swiping from right to left on any given review/survey for Apple devices and by tapping and holding on a review for Android devices.
When using this shortcut, 3 main actions will be available:
- Respond to review
- Add a ticket
- Save a review
Select a Review
From the All Reviews/Surveys stream, you can tap on the review you want to take action on. A toolbar of actions will appear at the bottom.
The actions available in this view are: respond to review,
- Forward review
- Add a ticket
- Share on social media
Once you click on these icons, you will then be taken through the rest of the workflow, which functions similarly to the desktop platform.
Select a Survey
From the All Surveys stream, click on a given Survey and you will be able to view more detailed information tied to that survey including:
- The full "review" (if one exists for that survey)
- Scores to your surveys questions
- Any management response that has been submitted and
- Guest information that's been imported into Revinate from the PMS