TripAdvisor has collected some insight from hoteliers who have experienced Management Response success. Take a look at some of their valuable recommendations below:
- Sign Up For Review Notification Emails: Signing up for new review notifications as soon as they're posted enables a faster Management Response. This can easily be achieved within Revinate by utilizing your customized user notifications.
- Become Familiar With TripAdvisor Guidelines: Read TripAdvisor's Management Response Guidelines in order to submit responses that will publish without delay.
- Respond In A Timely Manner: Time is of the essence! Responding to reviews punctually shows customer service is of the utmost importance to you.
- Say Thanks: Remember to thank the author for the review. Express your appreciation to those guests who have taken the time to share their experience at your property.
- Avoid Generic Replies: Be original with your response and don't stick to one template. Personalize your comments to convey that each review is equally important to you and the property.
- Focus On The Positive: Emphasize positive review highlights. Feel free to point out and suggest upgrades and amenities that may interest a returning or potential guest.
- Address Specific Complaints: Don't keep the author in the dark when it comes to negative reviews! Clarify what you have done to address particular issues so that the reviewer and potential guests are reassured you take their feedback seriously.
- Remain Courteous: Remember, you are representing your property! Express a polite and professional demeanor with all responses.
Note: TripAdvisor Management Response Guidelines require owners to post their management responses in the same language that the review was written. TIP: You can translate your responses by using Google Translate and having a native speaker review the response before you submit.