Permission: All users can create custom reports.
Custom Reports is a feature that exposes the power of the Revinate platform by allowing you to easily query and report on the specific data you need. With Custom Reports you can:
- Create reports that include data about reviews, replies, sentiment topics, competitors, sites, languages, etc.
- Access an easy-to-use Report Builder to see a sample report dynamically created in real time
- Save reports and schedule automated delivery via email
- Select and compare date ranges
- Generate raw data in a CSV file that can be opened and formatted in Excel
To create your own custom reports, take the following steps:
1. Go to 'Reputation' and click on the menu 'Reports'
2. Select 'Custom Reports'
3. Click the "Create New Report" button in the upper-right hand corner
4. Click on 'Metrics' to select the data you're going to see in your report. Every metric selected will create a column. You can add a maximum of 200 report metrics (columns)
5. The metrics are organized by area, click on the triangle to expand each area.
6. To select the metric you want, click a checkmark in the box. The data will start to populate in the sample data section of the page, so you can have a good idea of what your report will look like. This is only a preview, the actual data will be available after you run the report and send it to our inbox.
7. Below is a list of additional options you can choose from in the Add Coiumns Section:
- 'Value' includes columns for every metric selected with the average score of you competitor.
- 'Index' includes columns with comparison index fr every metric selected where 100 means the same rating as your competitors, less than 100 means you are not doing as well as your competitors and more than 100 means you are doing better than your competitors.
- Goals: Includes goals defined for your property. To learn how to setup goals, click here.
8. Click on 'View by' and chose a dimension for your report. These will be the rows of your report. This step is optional, if you don't specify a dimension, the report will show the information organized by date. You can view data in any of the following ways:
- Properties (corporate account only)
- Property Group (corporate account only)
- Review site
9. Click on 'Filter Data' to select to any type of data you would don't want to see in your report.
For example: To see only the number of reviews (review count) of your property, open the 'Filter data' tab, click on 'Review sites' and un-click 'Revinate surveys'. This way the number of surveys will not be taken into account.
This step is optional, if you don't make any changes, your report will show all data available.
10. Click 'Data Range & Scheduling' to choose the period of your report. If you don't see what you need on the predefined options, click on 'Custom'
11. You can also choose if you want to run the report immediately or if you want to schedule the delivery. If you wish to receive the report daily, monthly, quarterly or yearly, you can schedule it once and receive it automatically via email.
12. Finally, select your delivery method. You can receive your report via email, FTP or SFTP
13. After selecting a delivery method you will see the button 'Run & Exit' on the top-right corner of your screen.