This report shows how many positive, neutral and negative reviews your hotel and your competitive set received over the last 7 days, 30 days and 60 days.
1. To access the 'Frequency Comparison' Report, go to 'Reputation' on the top of the page and click on 'Trends and Comparisons'
2. Select 'Frequency Comparison'
3. This report enables you to keep track of the frequency of reviews and the overall sentiment of those reviews. Your property will always appear as the first comparison chart in the top left of the page and your comp set follows.
4. The default is set to capture data from all review sites, but you can filter by specific review site, using the drop-down menu.
5. Clicking on the word ‘Positive’, ‘Neutral’ or ‘Negative’ will allow you to view the relevant reviews for your hotel or any competitor.