Permission: Frequency Trend Report is available to all Revinate users.
This report allows you to see your review pace, for any time period, and how it compares to your comp set average or any particular competitors.
To access the Frequency Trend Report, take the following steps:
1. Go to the REPORTS tab and select REPUTATION
2. Toggle over to TRENDS & COMPARISONS
3. Select FREQUENCY TREND
4. The Frequency Trend report helps you analyze how frequently your hotel, and your competition, receive reviews. The blue line indicates your property and the green line indicates the average of reviews your Competitor Set received.
5. If you prefer to see the actual number of reviews of the property, instead of an average of the whole Competitor Set, click on the name of any property on the right-side. You can select as many properties as you want.
6. The chart below breaks down the data, showing you a more detailed look at your review frequency compared to your Competitor Set.
7. You can also use filters to see information related to a different period of time, specific channels, as well as choose to see information based on days, weeks, or months.