Revinate works on most popular web browsers. The system works best with the more recently updated versions of them. We are compatible on both PCs and Macs.
When using Revinate, we recommend using any of the following:
- Google Chrome 17 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 11 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later
- Microsoft Edge
Revinate runs most effectively on Google Chrome and Firefox. We encourage using these browsers if they are accessible to you and your team.
Due to this, Revinate does not support versions of Internet Explorer older than IE11. For more information, see Microsoft's announcement here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support
Identify your browser and version
Below you'll find some helpful insight into identifying the browser and version you're using:
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- On the menu bar at the top of the browser, click on "Help" and choose "About Mozilla Firefox"
- A pop up will appear indicating the browser version
- Open Safari
- On the menu bar at the top of the browser, click on "Help" and choose "About Safari"
- A pop-up will appear indicating the browser version
- Open Google Chrome
- On the menu bar at the top of the browser click "chrome" and choose "About Google Chrome"
- A new window will open indicating the browser version
Update your browser
If you are using Internet Explorer version 7 or under, we highly recommend upgrading your browser to IE version 8.0, to ensure an optimal user experience.