The user activity report will give a greater understanding of user-level or property-level engagement and compliance with a hotel’s standard operating procedures (SOP). The user activity report helps provide insights into what users and properties are the most/least productive in responding and ticketing on guest feedback.
The following data & columns are included in the report:
- Last session visit time
- Number of visits (including mobile logins)
- Tickets Created, Assigned, Completed and Average Ticket Time
- Number of responses broken down by star rating & NPS score
- This data includes tickets opened from auto-case ticket rules, if your property or group is using that functionality.
- This will currently not show activity from inactive users (i.e. users who have been removed from the account).
Accessing the report
1. Go to “REPORTS” and select “Reputation.”
2. Select “USER ACTIVITY” from the menu of options
You can filter the data in the User Activity report based on channel and feedback content/scores.
- Channel: Use the multi-select drop-down menu to select individual review channels (including Revinate Surveys).
- Rating: Options include: All, Positive, Neutral, Negative, 1-5 star, & No Rating Selector options. Will show as long as there is more than 1 Review Site Channel. Will be hidden if only Revinate Surveys is selected.
- Likelihood to Recommend: Options include: All, Promoter, Passive, Detractor, & 0-10. This component should only show if the “Revinate Surveys” or “All” review channels is selected
- Language: Select from all or each language. If selected, the data will correspond to only those reviews/surveys that match reviews are written in the selected language.
- Review Body: “Has Text” or “No Text”
The 6 "overview cards" provide a summary of key usage data, based on the filter criteria.
- Active Users: This reflects # users who have logged in during the selected period of time
- Responses: For reviews posted in the select period of time, this shows the number of published responses (this is based on review date, not date of when the response was posted)
- Open Tickets: The number of tickets currently open
- Tickets Assigned: The number of tickets assigned during the selected period of time
- Tickets Completed: The number of tickets marked as "closed" during the selected period of time
- Average Ticket time: This metric is based on the cumulative time that a ticket has been open (i.e. from when the ticket is opened to when it is closed, and any time it has been re-opened). The score averages that time across all tickets during the selected period of time. If the time period includes today it should include actively open tickets. The calculation will be shown in hours if less than 96 hours (4 days). If over 4 days, it will be shown in days. Please note - tickets that are currently open during the selected period of time will not be included in this calculation.
User activity report table
- Last Session: This captures the last day/time of a user's visit.
- Visits: A visit is any view at least 30 minutes from a user's previous view on one device. The maximum number of visits per device in an hour is 2. Visits include both web and mobile app data. If a user is browsing back and forth between two property accounts, this will trigger at most two visits provided page views within the different property accounts occur within 30 minutes of each other.
- Tickets Created: Tickets created by that user
- Tickets Assigned: Tickets that the user has been assigned to
- Tickets Completed: Tickets that the user was assigned to that have been marked as "closed."
- Average Ticket Time: Average tie from when a ticket is opened to when it is closed. This covers all tickets the was assigned during the selected period of time.
- Subsequent NPS and Star Rating Response #'s (NPS - Promoter, Neutral, Detractor; Star Rating - 1-5 Stars). Based on the channel(s) selected, the corresponding rating will display. For example, star ratings would only display if you have selected review channels (since only surveys have NOS scores). The default selection in the "channel" drop-down menu is All Channels and hence all columns (NPS and star ratings) should show.
Use the export options toward the top-right corner of the page to print, email, export to CSV and export to PDF.