Real-Time Alerts help you stay in touch with your guest feedback. You will receive an email every time a review matches your criteria. Real-Time Alerts are available to all Revinate users regardless of permission level and are set on an individual user basis.
Note: Click here to see how to create survey alerts.
Setting up Real-Time Review Alerts:
1. Go to gear icon, on the top-right corner of your screen and click on the menu 'User Settings'
2. Click on the button 'create alert'
3. On the 'Add alert' window, select 'Review Alert'
4. Choose if you want to receive all negative reviews (1 or 2 stars), all positive reviews (4 or 5 stars), or a specific number of stars (reviews are converted to a 1-5 base rating, click here to learn more).
5. You can also choose to receive notification only for reviews from specific channels. The option 'All channels' includes reviews from Surveys (available if you have Revinate Surveys) and the option 'All review channels' includes review sites and social media, but not survey reviews.
6. When you finish setting up your alert, click 'Create review alert'
Your alert will not be added to your list of set alerts. You may delete or create new alerts at any time.