1. Log into Revinate, hover over SETTINGS and click on SOCIAL SETTINGS.
2. Next, click ADD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
3. Click UNLINK/CHANGE located next to the account that is linked with Revinate.
4. Open a new tab/window and go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
5. Locate Revinate and click the X to remove the Revinate application (refer to screenshot below).
6. Log out of Facebook.
7. Click ADD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT within Revinate once more.
8. Click the FACEBOOK LOGIN button and re-link the Facebook account. Please approve all permissions.
9. Re-select the Facebook pages you want to link with Revinate.Data should begin to repopulate within your Revinate Facebook tab. If this issue persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.