In order to post to a Facebook or Twitter account, the accounts will need to be linked to Revinate first:
Link your Facebook account
Link your Twitter account
To post a Tweet and/or post to your Facebook wall, click on 'Reputation', then select 'Social' and click on 'Scheduled Posts'.
Click 'Create a New Post' in the top right corner.
In the pop-up modal that appears:
- Choose the social media accounts you want to post to (accounts selected will display a grey shading).
- Type the text of your post into the space provided.
- If you have added links to your post, you can shorten them using the 'Link' icon.
- Click the center 'Image' icon to add an image to the post (be mindful of the 2mb size limit).
- Click 'Publish' to publish the post to these accounts.
In order to schedule a post to send later, follow steps 1 - 4 in the steps above.
- To schedule the post rather than publish immediately, click on the 'Clock' icon located in the pop-up window.
- The modal will open additional options for you to select the time and date you would like to publish the post. You can use this option to schedule posts or entire social media campaigns in advance.
- Select the date of your scheduled post.
- Set the time of your schedule post.
- Verify the Time Zone (click 'Update Time Zone Setting' if the time zone is not accurate).
- Click 'OK' to save your scheduled time
The time the post is scheduled will be indicated within the 'Share Post' window.
Check to make sure the time and date are correct.
When you are finished, click 'Schedule' to schedule the post.