Where can I go to see the responses to my surveys?
- You can view the responses to your surveys under the “Surveys” tab and “All Surveys”. You will see a feed of your surveys and you will have the ability to filter by the specific survey under the “survey” drop-down menu.
Will my TripAdvisor syndicated reviews appear as Revinate surveys?
- Your TripAdvisor syndicated reviews will appear as genuine TripAdvisor reviews from now on. You can view your syndicated reviews on both the “All Review Channels” filter and the “Survey” filter. TripAdvisor reviews that come from Revinate Surveys will allow you the view the surveys from the "TripAdvisor" filter and will display the review content with a link saying, "This review has been published from Revinate Surveys. View the survey."
Does the “Dashboard” show me my surveys results and my review results?
- Your survey results will appear in the “Recommended Actions” tile indicating whether you have new surveys to read and respond to and the “Latest Feedback” tile allowing you to see the latest survey results. You can also create custom widgets using the dashboard "create a widget" function.
Do my private survey results appear on my review reports (ex. Rating Comparison, Frequency Trend, etc)?
- Your survey results will not appear on any Online Reputation Management report. For a more accurate and actionable view of your online reputation data vs. your surveys data, all of these reports will now only measure public online reviews data for improved competitive comparisons:
- Scorecard (Corp & Property)
- GS2 report (Corp & Property)
- Trend Analysis (Corp & Property)
- Property Ranking (Corp)
- Overview report
- Rating & Frequency Comparison
- Rating & Frequency Trend
- Review Response
If I syndicate my surveys to TripAdvisor, will I still see the results of my custom questions on the surveys stream?
- Yes, you will see two tabs on your TripAdvisor syndicated survey. On the upper left-hand corner of the review, you will see the “survey” and “review” tabs. In order to view your custom questions, you will see these on the first tab, “surveys”. Here you will find the responses to each of your questions. When you view your “review” tab, you will find the review-style comment from your guest.
Will my surveys still appear on Sentiment Analysis?
- Yes, Sentiment Analysis will pick up mentions from your surveys reviews. Please note, the overall Sentiment Analysis scores have not changed, as it will continue to provide sentiment insights on the feedback content regardless of the source of the review. However, you will be able to filter by ‘All Review Channels’ or ‘Revinate Surveys’.
Can I respond to my published TripAdvisor surveys privately?
- Yes, you will still have access to “reply by email” by hovering over the down-facing arrow and selecting this action icon. Please note, once you respond privately or publicly, the option to respond will no longer appear. Revinate will capture the first response action only.
Why did the total number of TripAdvisor reviews that I have increased?
- Revinate Surveys published to TripAdvisor will no longer be hidden from the TripAdvisor channel as they previously were, and instead will contribute to that channel’s metrics. You will now be able to view your TripAdvisor syndicated surveys as genuine TripAdvisor reviews
Why are all my non-completed surveys appearing in the application?
- Revinate will now capture both your completed surveys and your partially-completed surveys. A partially-completed survey counts as such if the guest submits only the first page of your survey.
- This allows you to view valuable feedback about the guest experience despite the fact that they did not complete the full survey. Please note that this will cause your Revinate surveys to increase significantly.
- This will affect the following reports and metrics:
- Survey # and completion rate (Overview)
- Custom Questions reports (Reporting)
- Surveys Response coverage (Overview)
Do the partially completed surveys count towards my metrics?
- Yes, your partially completed surveys will count towards your surveys metrics. You will see the responses to each survey question appear in your reporting.
Can I respond to partially completed surveys?
- Yes, you can “reply by email” to the partially completed survey. Hover over the down-facing arrow in order to reply to your guest.