The Response Assistant includes:
1. Response Templates
If you're a Revinate account Administrator, you can load response templates into your Revinate account, which will help your team follow brand guidelines in management responses.
Templates will be:
- Organized in folders and recommended depending on the type of review - positive, neutral and negative.
- Easy to access and personalize as you and other users prepare and submit your responses.
- Easy to include from the ticketing system. When you assign a ticket to a team member, you can also recommend templates within our ticketing system as you collaborate on responses with your team.
2. Response Assistant
The Response Assistant will guide you through the process of submitting management responses. This assistant will help you respond quickly to the right review, access recommended templates and inform Revinate when you submit your responses so that we can now help you track which reviews have been responded to, even before the response is posted by the review site.
If you would like to track response coverage in real-time and determine which reviews have been responded to even before responses are posted by review sites, you need to click the "Confirm" button in Revinate's Response Assistant after you submit responses.
- The Response Assistant will include information to help you refer to the correct review that you're responding to.
- The Response Assistant will give you easy access to response templates. You can select any of your templates to be pasted into your response to help you get started. Note: we always recommend that every response is customized and unique.
3. Real-time Coverage Tracking
As your team uses the Response Assistant, Revinate will help you to better track response coverage. Prior to this feature, Revinate could only track responses when review sites posted them, which can happen days or even weeks after you submit your response. With our Response Assistant, you can tell Revinate (by using the "Confirm" button in the new toolbar) when you submit a response. You can track the responses you have not responded to and responded to by using the "Response" filter on the "All Reviews" page.
- "Reviews Without Replies" will be named "Not Responded to".
- "Reviews With Replies" will be renamed "Response Posted".
- "Responded To" helps you identify and report on which reviews you've responded to, even if the response has not yet been published live on the review site.
How do I take advantage of these features?
- Create and upload any templates you'd like to use. (Revinate Administrators only)
- When assigning a ticket, in situations where it makes sense, attach a recommended template.
- Make sure you and your users confirm when a review is submitted using the response assistant so your tracking and reporting is accurate for reviews you have responded to as well as which responses have been approved and posted live online by review site in case there are discrepancies.