The Response Assistant includes:
1. Response Templates
If you're a Guest Feedback Administrator within Revinate you can load response templates into your Revinate account, which will assist your team in following brand guidelines through their responses.
- Organized within folders and by type of review - positive, neutral or negative.
- Easily accessible and personalized by you, and other users, as you prepare and submit responses to the reviews.
- Collaborative. When you assign a ticket to a team member, you can also recommend which template you would suggest that team member use.
2. Response Assistant
The Response Assistant will guide you through the process of submitting management responses. This assistant will help you respond quickly to the right review, access recommended templates and inform Revinate when you submit your responses so that we can now help you track which reviews have been responded to, even before the response is posted by the review site.
If you would like to track response coverage in real-time and determine which reviews have been responded to even before responses are posted by review sites, you need to click the "Confirm" button in Revinate's Response Assistant after you submit responses.
- The Response Assistant will include information to help you refer to the correct review that you're responding to.
- The Response Assistant will give you easy access to your team's pre-defined response templates. You can select any of your templates to be pasted into the response text box to help you get started. Note: Regardless of whether or not you use a template, you should always customize each and every response. Your guests will notice if you are always replying with the same answer to every guest, and it will minimize their perception of your response.
3. Real-time Coverage Tracking
As your team uses the Response Assistant, Revinate will help you to better track response coverage. Prior to this feature, Revinate could only track responses when review sites posted them, which can happen days or even weeks after you submit your response. With our Response Assistant, you can tell Revinate (by using the "Confirm" button in the new toolbar) when you submit a response. You can track the status of your reviews (either replied to or not) by using the "Response" filter on the "All Reviews" page.
- "Not Responded to" refers to reviews which are needing to be actioned by the hotel team - these reviews have not yet been replied to.
- "Responded to" refers to reviews which have been replied to - but the responses may not yet be posted, or live, on the review site for all to see.
- "Response Posted" helps you identify and report on which reviews you've responded to AND they are live on the review site.
- Create and upload* any templates you'd like to use. (*only available for Administrators)
- When assigning a ticket, in situations where it makes sense, use a recommended template.
- Make sure you and your users confirm when a review is submitted by clicking "Confirm" on the response assistant so your tracking and reporting is accurate for reviews you have responded to, as well as which responses have been approved and posted live online by a review site in case there are discrepancies.