Q: How do I refresh the Review List to see the latest reviews?
- When viewing the Review List, swipe your finger from the top to the bottom of the screen to refresh the reviews. Reviews will also be automatically refreshed when the app is first launched.
Q: How do I know when a new Review arrives?
- You can set up notifications to arrive whenever a new review posts. To do this, choose the view you want to receive notifications for and tap the bell icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen to turn review notifications on and off. Make sure you allow Revinate to send push notifications.
Q: How can I access other properties on my account?
- Tap on the Account Selector icon at the top of the menu and select from a list of the properties or groups you can access.
Q: Can I search for a review?
- A search field is located at the top of the review list screen. Swipe down to reveal the search field on the screen.
Q: How can I see more details for a review?
- To view full review details, tap on the review from within the review list screen.
Q: How can I filter the reviews?
- Under the reviews menu, you will find the following filtered views: Saved, Positive, Negative, TripAdvisor, and Not Responded to. To create more views, go to the web version, choose your filters, and save as a new view. Once saved, the new view will appear on the mobile.
Q: What is the shortcut to access review actions?
- While in your review stream, swipe from right to left on a review and the 3 main actions populate: Respond, Add Ticket and Save.
Q: How do I assign a ticket to a review?
- From the review detail screen, select the “Add Ticket” action. Complete the data required and tap “Add”.
Q: How can I respond to a review?
- From the review detail screen, select the “Respond” action. This will redirect you to the review site’s management response page, where you’ll be able to submit your response.
Q: How can I use the Response Assistant?
- After selecting the “Respond” action, notice the slider at the bottom and swipe from left to right to reveal the Response Assistant. Locate the review, use a template or compose your response, submit your response and tap the green “Confirm” button located in the top right-hand corner.
Q: How do I save a review for follow up later?
- From the review detail screen, select the “Save” action to save or unsave a review.
Q: How can I access my saved reviews?
- From the menu, tap on “Reviews” and locate your “Saved Reviews”. Any reviews saved to your “Saved Reviews” folder will sync with saved reviews on Revinate web and vice versa.
Q: How do I post a review to Facebook or Twitter?
- From the review detail screen, select the Facebook or Twitter action.
Q: How do I turn off/on the push notifications from Revinate?
You always have the option to turn off all notifications from an app. Go to Settings>Notifications>Revinate app, then select how you would like your notifications to appear or choose to disable notifications.