Revinate's "Tickets" are an invaluable way to manage your responses to online feedback and track workflow related to any one of your reviews. Currently, Tickets can be created for your reviews as well as your social media mentions.
Tickets are powerful yet extremely intuitive and can be used in many valuable ways. You can use Tickets to:
- Add Notes to reviews
- Ask a colleague to respond to a review
- Discuss a review internally
- Ask a colleague to investigate an issue reported about a stay
- Provide information to colleagues that can be used for marketing purposes
- Or for any other collaborative purpose
How to: Create a Ticket
Locate the review you wish to create a ticket for. Please notice the action icons located on the right-hand side of the review
Click on "Create a Ticket".
The Ticket screen will populate allowing you to:
- Assign the ticket to a Revinate user
- Add watchers to the ticket - which is the same as copying these users.
- If applicable, choose a review template from the template drop-down menu.
- Add any additional notes to the ticket.
- Click "Create Ticket" to assign the ticket to a Revinate user.
Please note: you must be a user of Revinate in order to receive or assign a Ticket and only 1 Ticket is allowed per review. Once a Ticket has been created, it is visible to all users of your Revinate account.