TripAdvisor shared some of their best marketing practices. Although none of these impact the Popularity Index Ranking directly, they help create a positive first impression to prospective guests and may aid in improving overall guest feedback.
These marketing best practices include:
- Provide a Business Listing: Displaying properties details and amenities on your listing page highlights your property and distinguishes your property from your competitors.
- Monitor & Respond to Reviews: Responding to both positive and negative reviews indicates to prospective guests that acknowledge guest feedback and the importance of customer service. Set up and customize Real Time Alerts within Revinate to be notified when you receive a new review.
- Upload Photos & Video: According to TripAdvisor, “Listings with 30 or more photos see 46% more engagement than those with 10 or less. Additionally, properties with at least once video see about 29% more traveler engagement”.
- Create Special Offers: Promote some of your property’s current deals and promotions within your Business Listing. These Special Offers can increase your exposure and drive bookings.
- Highlight your Guest Feedback on your Website: Install a widget to showcase your positive guest feedback. This gives travelers the content they want to see before they book. Use Revinate's Social Buzz to highlight your amazing reviews and social media mentions directly on your website or Facebook page.