In order to use the reply function in Revinate, you will need to claim and create your Business Owner Profile with each site. Once you have obtained your login credentials from the sites, you can start responding to your reviews.
Please note that Revinate can only capture and count public responses in your reports. Private responses cannot be captured and are not counted in the reports.
Here is a list of review sites and instructions to claim your listing or creating you profile:
- TripAdvisor: Register as an owner at http://www.tripadvisor.com/Owners TripAdvisor has an article guiding you in how to verify as an owner here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/TripAdvisorInsights/n691/how-verify-your-identity-business-representative-tripadvisor This page includes contact information for assistance.
- Expedia & Hotels.com: To respond, hoteliers must log in at Expedia Partner Central. You can access Expedia Partner Central (EPC) at: https://expediapartnercentral.com EPC helps hoteliers manage their properties. When you first use EPC, please click on "Contact Us" or follow this link: https://join.expediapartnercentral.com/
You can also reach out to Expedia Partner Central for assistance at this page: http://expediagso.force.com/kb/?cu=1&fs=ContactUs&l=en_US
- Booking.com: If you need to register as a new partner, you can start on this page: https://join.booking.com/?lang=en-us&aid=304142;label=HeaderInfoMenu For any further inquiries, please contact your hotel support team at Booking.com using this link: http://www.booking.com/general.en-us.html?tmpl=docs/offices_worldwide
- Google: In order to reply, you will first need to Claim Your Listing: https://www.google.com/business/ Then, follow Google's instructions for review responses: https://support.google.com/places/answer/184310?hl=en
If you are having trouble verifying your Google+ Local listing, note that Google has a few verification options: https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778
If it appears that someone has already claimed your business, please click this link for further assistance with Google.
- Facebook Reviews: Facebook Pages has a star rating system and reviews that customers share on your business Facebook page. You can like and comment on reviews on your Page. To comment on a review, tap "Comment", write your response, and tap "Post". For more information, please reference the Facebook help page: https://www.facebook.com/help/ipad-app/100168986860974?helpref=related
* Note: Facebook Review responses are not counted in the Revinate response metrics.
- Open Table: OpenTable reviews now have a "Contact Author" link that restaurateurs can use to access their OpenTable management portal and contact the author directly. This is not a public response, but if the author leaves their email address, you can reach out privately to the author of the review. To set up your restaurant profile, go to the Open Table Restaurant Center: https://www.otrestaurant.com/
- Orbitz: Allows hoteliers to reply publicly to a review through Expedia Partner Central. If you have not yet registered as a supplier, you can register here: https://expediapartnercentral.com/
- Rakuten: Allows for public management responses on the Japanese site. Revinate provides a link that will lead you to respond. Before you start replying, a hotelier needs to set up an Owner Profile: https://aps1.travel.rakuten.co.jp/portal/my/jyouhou_page_review_houkoku.bunki?f_hotel_no=20292&f_review_seq_no=9467328&f_flg=REVIEW&f_teikei=&f_kakunin=0&f_static=1&f_next=&f_cat1=&f_cat3=
- Trivago: To set up your hotel profile, please register on their Hotel Owner Page here: http://www.trivago.co.uk/hotelgateway.php?pagetype=register
- HolidayCheck: Allows for public management responses on their site. Revinate provides a "Reply to review" link that will lead you to respond. To set up your hotel profile, please register at the Hotel Manager Page here: https://secure.holidaycheck.com/access_login?entityType=hotel
- Zoover: Before you can start to respond, you need to register as an owner on their Accommodation Owners Page: http://www.zoover.com/AccoOwner/login.aspx
- HRS: To set up your hotel profile, please fill out an Application form with HRS here: http://www.hrs.com/showService.do?activity=showContactServiceHotel&treeID=2025&lang=en_US
- Wotif: Allows hoteliers to reply publicly to a review through Expedia Partner Central. Revinate provides a "Reply at Expedia" link which will redirect you to the Suppliers Extranet page to login. If you have not yet registered as a supplier, you can register here: https://expediapartnercentral.com/
- LateRooms: If you have not registered as a hotel admin, simply fill out the registration form here: https://www.laterooms.com/en/HotelSignUp/Step1.mvc
- Ctrip: If you have not created login credentials for the Ctrip Extranet, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-34064880 ext 76153, 761151, 76143 or 761140.
- eLong: If you have not created login credentials, email email@example.com or call 010-58602288. More information for hoteliers can be found on the eLong support page: http://corp.elong.com/join.html
- Zomato: If you have not created your necessary log in credentials for your account you may do so at the Zomato website (http://www.zomato.com/) by using the "LogIn" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tophotels.ru: You can register by going through the response process or at their business registration page: http://tophotels.ru/main/registration/request/ Please be sure to register as a hotelier.
- HostelBookers: You can register your property on the site at https://secure.hostelbookers.com/join/
- HostelWorld: To register a hostel, you can join the property network here: http://www.hostelworld.com/hostelsignup/intro If you need any additional assistance, you can reach their support line at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353 (0) 1 5245800 9 am - 5:30 PM GMT (Irish Time).
- Qunar: You can join the Hotel Affiliate for Qunar's network on this contact page: http://scm.qunar.com/qbm/index.htm?source=sy-jdss-anx You can also call Qunar at 400-600-7887 (English service: 10AM–7PM BJT) or email for general question and feedback: email@example.com.