Permission: Property groups are only available for corporate accounts.
Analyze performance, manage surveys and goals across multiple properties by creating groups.
You can create property groups based on geography, management, ownership, franchise status, star rating or property type.
To create a property group, take the following steps:
1. On the Settings menu and click 'Property Groups'.
If you already have property groups, you will see their names and the links to edit or delete them.
2. To create a new group, click on the blue button 'Add new group'.
3. On the 'Add/Edit Property Group', type a name for your new group:
Below the property group name, on the left side, you will find the 'Available Property' list with all the properties on your account.
4. Click on the name of the property you would like to add to your new group. The name of the property will move to the 'Selected Property' list on the right side. After selecting the properties click 'Save Property Group'.
You can add the same property to more than one group. If you are managing Surveys on a corporate account, make sure not to assign different Surveys for groups sharing the same properties.
5. You can now filter specific information related to a group using the 'Properties' filter.