Only persons with administrative level permissions are able to manage or add new users on marketing accounts. To register new users to your account, take the following steps:
1. Click on the user icon located on the top right section of the navigation bar. From the dropdown options click on "Settings".
2. In this Settings screen, under Account click on "Manage Users"
3. On the Manage Users screen, click 'Add a User'
3. Fill out the 'Add a User' module.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Type the first name*, last name*, and, email address*. Title and Phone number are optional fields.
4. Select a user role:
- Staff is the basic level permission, equivalent to a view only setting
- Content Managers can create and send campaigns as well as view information
- Appropriate for users managing and responding to upsells
- Most active users will need content manager permissions
Administrators have all the same permissions as content managers as well as the ability to add and remove users from the account.
5. After selecting Save User, new users will receive an invitation email to activate their account.
Please make sure the invitee activates their account in order to log into the system.
6. If the user does not receive the email:
Administrators can resend users their invitation email from the ‘User Settings’ page or have them look in their spam folder for the email.
Once the user has accepted the invitation and created their password they will be all set to log in and start using the Marketing tool.