Permissions: Corporate Admins can create and share a custom dashboard from the Corporate account to the Property accounts
Configure a dashboard and share it with all of your properties. You can choose exactly what metrics a property should focus on, and change these metrics on the dashboard at any time.
To create a dashboard on the Corporate account to share with properties follow these steps:
1. Visit the corporate account in Revinate Reputation. Find 'Dashboard' > "Property Dashboards"
2. Select any account from the "Viewing data for" drop-down menu. This will allow you to view live data of an actual property so you can see an example of what you are creating.
*Note: If you change the hotel after you start configuring the dash, it will revert your changes (it will warn you first).
3. Click on 'Property Dashboard' and configure the widgets you would like share with your properties. Learn how to create custom widgets here.
4. When you are done, click "Save and Share"
5. A modal will pop up, confirming if you wish to share this with all of your properties. Within that modal, you have the option to write a personal message to all of your properties that will be included in an email sent to users of the account(s). Click 'Confirm' on the "Share Dashboard" pop-up window to continue
6. Success! You have shared a dashboard. Check it out on a property account. Go to the property account, and click on the new dashboard with their corp account's name in the 'Dashboard' tab
*Users will still see their personal dashboard, which they can continue to use for any additional metrics they wish to monitor.
If you ever want to unshare the dashboard, go back to the corporate account and click "Unshare" on the dashboard you shared and confirm "Unshare Dashboard" on the pop-up windowAdditional Notes/FAQ:
After making changes, if you click "Cancel", it will revert back to displaying the last saved configuration. It's sort of like an undo button.
If you want to schedule a PDF of the shared dash for delivery, you can do it by clicking on the clock icon just like in your personal dashboard.
If a property leaves a corporate account, the shared corporate dashboard will be removed automatically.
If a property gets added to a corp account that has shared dashboard with its properties, the property will automatically see the shared dashboard.
You can only share one dashboard, with all of your properties.
Only admin users at corp accounts can share dashboards.
If a corp account has properties that use different surveys, only the common questions (ones shared across all properties) will show up in the metrics list for a surveys custom widget.
If a property is in multiple corporate accounts that share dashboards with them, they will see an additional dashboard for each corp account (remember - they'll only see a dashboard if it gets shared - nothing is automatic, and everything can be undone).
You currently can only share from corporate down to the property. You cannot share from one property to another.