Revinate's Guest Satisfaction reports (GS reports) are an industry first, analyzing public guest feedback from review websites, online travel agencies, post-stay survey, and social media sites. GS Report, delivered directly to inboxes in an intuitive spreadsheet format, are designed to easily fit into the industry’s specific workflow.
Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual GS Reports are available today for brands and portfolios as a premium service, allow managers to set and track goals by region or property grouping, and quickly measure property performance against key metrics such as review ratings, review volume, and TripAdvisor Popularity Index, among others. GS3 Reports are available for individual properties and for corporate.
How to access:
From the REPORTS tab access through REPUTATION or SURVEYS.
From your REPUTATION or SURVEYS reports portal select GS REPORT
Revinate recommends subscribing to the GS report to receive this comprehensive aggregation of the key metrics tracked through the guest feedback platforms.
The GS report contains metrics for both Reputation and Surveys. Surveys related metrics include:
- Overview with survey statistics
- Department Scores by group & property (for corporate accounts)
- Department Scores by questions (for property level)
- Survey Response
- Survey Completion
- To learn how to set up subscribers see our article here.
- The GS report is available at the Property or Corporate level. For information on how to read a Property GS report see our article here.
- The GS report will provide a glossary of definitions to help you understand the metrics you are viewing. For information on what is contained in this glossary see our article here.
For more information: