Permission: Rating Trend Report is available to all Revinate users.
This report allows you to see how your average rating is trending over time, against your competitor set average or any individual competitors.
1. To access the Rating Comparison Report, go to REPORTS and select REPUTATION
2. Toggle over to the TRENDS & COMPARISONS section
3. Select 'RATING TREND'
4. The Rating Trend report shows you a line graph that provides you with a clear trend of your average ratings benchmarked against your comp set. The blue line represents your property and the green line represents the average rating of your competitor set.
5. If you prefer to see the actual average of each property, instead of an average of the whole Competitor Set, click on the name of any property on the right-side. You can select as many properties as you want.
6. The chart below breaks down the data, showing you a more detailed look at your ratings compared to your Competitor Set.
7. You can also use filters to see information related to a different period of time, specific channels, as well as choose to see information based on days, weeks, or months.