Permission: Rating Trend Report is available to all Revinate users.
This report allows you to see how your average rating trends over time against your competitor set average or any individual competitors.
- To access the Rating Trend Report, go to “REPORTS and select “Reputation.”
- Select “RATING TREND”
- The Rating Trend report shows you a line graph that provides you with a clear trend of your average ratings benchmarked against your comp set. The blue line represents your property and the green line represents the average rating of your competitor set.
- If you prefer to see the actual average of each property, instead of an average of the whole Competitor Set, click the name of any property on the right-side. You can select as many properties as you want.
- The chart below breaks down the data, showing you a more detailed look at your ratings compared to your Competitor Set.
- You can also use filters to see information related to different time periods and specific channels. You can choose to see information based on days, weeks, or months.