- Organized in folders and recommended depending on the type of review: positive, neutral or negative
- Easy to access and personalize as you and other users prepare and submit your responses
- Easy to include from the ticketing system. When you assign a ticket to a team member, you can also recommend templates within our ticketing system as you collaborate on responses with your team
Accessing Response Templates
Creating a Response Template at the Property Level:
- Title field. Feel free to create the titles that are relevant for the type of review- keeping it generic such as Happy Guest response #1 or more specific to a situation or experience.
- Content of the response. This is where you can insert the text of your response template. If you already have some templates written up, you can just copy & paste that text into this field. You can also begin writing a new response template within this area as well.
- Folders. You will have the option to create a folder that will help you to categorize the templates. For example, you can create a folder for different languages or different situations. When a user is submitting responses, the folders can be used to help organize templates.
- Suggested Template. You can also suggest each template for a positive, neutral or negative review. This will help in surfacing the SUGGESTED templates based on these three categories. The categorizations are as follows:
- Positive: 4 & 5 star reviews
- Neutral: 3 star reviews
- Negative: 1 & 2 star reviews
- Lastly, click SAVE.
You can continue to add more templates as you desire. As you add your templates, you’ll see them populate on the Response Templates page. You can manage your templates on this page. The last column labeled ACTIONS will indicate whether or not it is a template that you can edit or is a read-only template created by corporate. If it was a template that was created at the corporate level, it cannot be edited at the property level.