Revinate's "Tickets" are an invaluable way to manage your responses to online feedback and track workflow related to any one of your reviews.
Tickets are powerful yet extremely intuitive, and can be used in many valuable ways. You can use Tickets to:
- Ask a colleague to respond to a review
- Ask a staff member to investigate an issue in a review
- Assign a task to a team member
- Add notes to the tasks and send reminders
- Track the workflow
- Enhance internal communication
A Note on Assigning Tickets (& Ticket "Watchers")
A powerful aspect of our Ticket feature is the interaction between Revinate users at the Corporate and Property levels. Tickets can be assigned to any user at the Property that received the review, or to any Corporate user whose portfolio includes that property. In this way, a Corporate user can use a ticket to request that staff at a property respond to a review -- and property staff can also assign tickets to Corporate users for assistance or confirmation before submitting responses.
Please note, you can only create one ticket per review/survey and you can only assign a ticket to one user. You can add multiple watchers on a given ticket though.
To add a Ticket, hover your mouse over the action icons located to the right of a review in the All Reviews stream and click the option "Create a Ticket":
The Ticket screen will populate allowing you to:
- Assign the ticket to a Revinate user
- Add watchers to the ticket - which is the same as copying these users.
- If applicable, choose a review template from the template drop down menu.
- Add any additional notes to the ticket.
- Click "Create Ticket" to complete the process.
You must be a user of Revinate in order to receive or assign a Ticket and only 1 Ticket is allowed per review. Once a Ticket has been created, it is visible to all users of your Revinate account.
When a Ticket is created or updated, Assignees and Watchers will receive an email notification.
The Ticket will display all relevant details and enables users to take various actions including:
- "Resolve" a ticket when complete.
- Reassign a ticket
- Add "Watchers"
- If applicable, "Respond to Review"
- Add any additional notes
You can also access your Tickets and the Tickets of others by logging into Revinate and clicking on "Tickets" button located towards the top right-hand corner of the page:
You can also set ticket reminders.
To get started, hover over the "Settings" icon located in the bottom of the left navigation bar and select "Ticket Reminders."
You will get directed to the Ticket Reminder page where you can select to turn on reminders.
Ticket reminders are sent to the ticket creator, assignee and watchers after a period of inactivity is reached. You can determine the time frame of when the reminder should go out, selecting by hour or by day.
- Once reminders are enabled, it will apply to all new tickets moving forward.
- The system will send out up to 3 reminders until there has been some sort of update to the ticket, such as a note or a status change.
- Property settings will override any Corporate settings.