Custom dashboards allows you to modify your dashboard to your own liking, by adding the widgets that you want, removing those you don't, and moving them into the position that makes the most sense.
The custom KPI widget allows you to take customization further and to create their own small KPI widget.
- Saved per user, per property - To start, each user will have to create their own custom widgets on each of their properties.
- Property-level only - We have implemented this only for property-level dashboards. Corporate users are currently not able to create new widgets.
Please watch this video to learn about our widgets available for Revinate Surveys customers.
- Select a time period to compare your performance to (optional). e.g. "Last Month".
- Name your widget. This is also optional, as the widget's name will default to the chosen metric and time period if nothing is entered here (e.g., "Review Rating - Last 7 Days")
- Link your widget to a page (optional). Users can add a link to their widget from a selection of pages in the app (e.g., "Reviews - All Reviews"). The link will be embedded in the title of the widget after creation.
If you want to permanently delete a widget you created, first remove it from your dashboard so that it appears on your widget list, and then click the "Delete" button that appears in the Actions column. Note that you can only delete custom (and not predefined) widgets.