Permissions: Real-Time Alerts are available to all Revinate users
Users can set up Real-Time Alerts for Surveys so that anytime a new survey is completed, that user will get notified by email. A user can only configure their own real-time alerts and cannot set up alerts for other users at this time.
To setup, real-time alerts, take the following steps:
Note: Click here to see how to create review alerts.
1. Go to 'User Settings', on the top-right corner of your screen and click on the menu 'Alerts'.
2. Click on the button 'create alert'
3. On the 'Add alert' window, select 'Survey Alert'
4. If you want to receive a notification every time a guest responds to a survey, you don't need make any changes to these settings. If you prefer to receive notifications when a guest select a specific answer to your survey questions, select the question and the answers that will send alerts.
5. Select as many responses as you would like
6. You can create other criteria
7. If you are working with more than one criteria, make sure to select:
- All criteria must be met: if you want to be notified, only when surveys meet all the criteria you created.
- Any of the criteria is met: if you want to be notified every time a survey meets any of the criteria you created.
When you finish setting up your alert, click 'Create survey alert'
Once these alerts are set up, you will receive an email each time a survey meets these criteria. The survey alerts will include:
1. Guest information such as the check in and check out data
2. Overall rating
3. Net Promoter Score
4. When the guest responded to the survey
5. Full review content
6. Responses to custom questions on the survey