Permission: Survey Overview Report is available to all Revinate users.
For more detailed training on the Satisfaction Reports & surveys reporting, please refer to Revinate's Survey Reporting 101 webinar.
Satisfaction Reports offer a complete view of your survey results so you can gather valuable insight from your guests' feedback. To access the 'Satisfaction Reports' go to 'REPORTS' menu, select SURVEYS and click 'Satisfaction Reports'.
There are two basic Satisfaction Reports: 'Satisfaction Scores' and 'Satisfaction Trend'.
The Satisfaction Scores report allows the hotel to easily compare how they performed on each question across their surveys.
The filters at the top of the page allow hoteliers to view by:
- Survey- hoteliers can choose to view "All Surveys" or see their performance for each individual survey. This allows a regional manager, for example, to view the performance of their survey "region A".
- Properties- this allows hotel users to specify property groups to view by. If a survey has been assigned to multiple property groups, Region A can view how they performed on their survey.
- Period- select a time period to view the data for (ex. Last Month).
- Calculation- select a calculation type to suit your needs
- Score (0-100): Normalize on a 0-100 scale
- Average: average rating on original scale
- Net Score: % promoters- % detractors
- % Promoters: % of people who answered higher than 80 on the Score (0-100) basis
- % Passives: % of people who answered less than 80, but more than 60 on the Score (0-100) basis
- % Detractors: % of people who answered less than 60 on the Score (0-100) basis
- Response: number of total responses to these questions
- View by- time or question
- Segments by survey responses - view the report based on how a certain segment of your guests responded to the survey. For example, all those who responded 'yes' to the 'are you a member of the loyalty program?' question. Click here to learn more.
- Benchmark Type- the benchmark against a different time period or a different property group. After selecting a benchmark type you will see an additional column named 'Delta'.
- Guest segments- view the report based on the survey sent to a specific guest segment
Once you have selected the filters you need, you will be able to view each question across the time period selected to see how you performed. The bold metrics, such as "Review Metrics" will display the rollup of all the responses within that topic. If you have a topic for "restaurant", all the questions within that topic will rollup to one score so that you can view each department at a high level, as well as get a deeper view of how you are performing. Click here to learn more.
The Satisfaction Trend report will allow you to trend how different questions are performing as well as allow you to benchmark these trends against other property groups.
The filters remain the same; However, you can now select multiple questions to view on the trend graph:
In this example, we are viewing how a property performed regarding the likelihood to recommend (Net Promoter Score) and the sleep quality. The blue line represents the "sleep quality" and the green line represents the "likelihood to recommend".
Looking at this graph, there is a clear correlation between higher scores for service and the likelihood of the guest to recommend this property to others. You can make similar correlations with your own questions on your Revinate Surveys.