Permission: Survey Overview Report is available to all Revinate users.
The Survey Overview Report is a summary of the most important metrics of your survey. To access the Survey Overview Report, take the following steps:
1. Go to REPORTS and select SURVEYS
2. Click on 'SURVEY OVERVIEW'
3. Use the filters to choose the period of time you want to analyze, the period of time you want to use for comparison, and the level of granularity (by day, by week, or by month)
4. The chart will show some of your key metrics and their variation through the selected period of time
- Net Promoter Score: Metric related to the question 'How likely are you to recommend us?'. The Net Promoter Score is the percentage of promoters (those who responded 9 or 10) minus the percentage of detractors (those who responded 1 to 6).
- Emails sent: Number of survey invitation emails sent
- Surveys: The number of surveys completed
5. On the top side, you'll see 5 boxes, each containing one metric and the current number for the period chosen, to give you a quick view.
- Surveys Completed: along with a comparison against the time frame chosen
- Net Promoter Score: related to the question 'How likely are you to recommend us?'. The Net Promoter Score is the percentage of promoters (those who responded 9 or 10) minus the percentage of detractors (those who responded 1 to 6).
- Conversion Rate: Survey completed / Survey delivered (as a percentage)
- Publishing Submission Rate: Publishing reviews submitted / Publishing widgets shown (as a percentage(
- Response Coverage: % of Surveys that were responded to
6. Below the chart, you will see detailed information comparing metrics in the two periods chosen, in a table format, under the coverage section, you will see & surveys are broken out by "published" and "not published." Noted below is some clarification on each survey status:
- Published - TripAdvisor/Google approved and posted the Survey publicly
- Not Published - internal survey has been completed, but the guest did not submit to a publishing site (TA, Google, HolidayCheck)
You will also see a "Publishing Overview" section within this Surveys Overview table. You will only see this portion if you have selected to publish your surveys to Google and/or TripAdvisor at any point.
For each widget (TripAdvisor, Google and/or HolidayCheck) you will see how many times the widget was shown to your guest who tried to complete their survey, and how many times the TripAdvisor/Google widget was actually completed. Since it's not required for your guests to complete the TA/Google widget, this section can indicate how inclined your guests are to share their feedback publicly, versus just submitting their responses to internal survey questions.