Revinate Post-Stay Surveys is an incredibly powerful tool that helps hotels fully harness the power of guest feedback to improve operations, engage with customers and drive more bookings. To assist you in the setup of your surveys, run through this checklist to make sure all elements of your survey are ready for launch.
- Survey Content
- Email Center
- Have you set your time zone?
- Have you created an invitation email?
- Have you created a "Thank you" email (One for positive reviews, one for negative)?
- Have you created a delivery schedule for each of your emails (Invite, Reminder and Thank You)?
- Are your merge tags correct throughout your emails (No typos or missing merge tags)? Check by sending yourself a preview!
- Is your Survey Link Merge Tag correct? It should look similar to the below
[Please take our quick survey]@@Survey Link@@
- Have you "turned on" your Invitation email to begin sending surveys?
- Guest List
- Have you chosen to publish your reviews to TripAdvisor?
- If so, have you forwarded your TripAdvisor URL to your Professional Services Manager?
- Multilingual Translations
- Have you turned on each of your preferred languages in Translation Settings?
- Have you translated your Greeting and Confirmation messages?
- Have you translated each of your topics and custom questions to your languages?
- Have you translated your invitation email?
- Is each of your thank you emails translated?
- Are your reminder emails translated?
Are all of your deliverables crossed off? Time to move to the Email Center to deliver your surveys.