Management groups have the ability to collect and analyze guest data from across multiple properties to better market to their guests.
As a corporate user on the Revinate Marketing platform, you will have access to a corporate dashboard as well as group campaign creation and reporting. Corporate users will also have access to each property level account included in the portfolio.
The following functionality will be available within the corporate account:
The Group Dashboard will aggregate data from all the guest profiles and campaigns across the portfolio. At the top of the page, you will see:
- Revenue for the last three one-time campaigns for the group
- Revenue- all time which includes the total revenue for all campaigns as well as upsells revenue
- Messages sent displays to total number of emails that have been sent from the group
- Guest profiles includes all profiles across the entire portfolio
The Group Dashboard will also display the room activity across the portfolio. This will display the list of properties as well as the corresponding check-ins, check-outs and room revenue for the group. You can easily click into any of the property names in order to access property level reporting and functionality.
Lastly, the Group Dashboard will allow users to see the campaign performance by group as well as by the individual properties. You will see the group campaigns as well as the campaigns sent out by the properties. You will see the:
- Total number of campaigns
- Total number of messages sent from those campaigns
- The click rate (or percentage of people who clicked on the call to action in your email)
- The total revenue achieved by property and group
Rich Guest Profiles:
Rich Guest Profiles continue to be located at the property level accounts. The profiles now contain even more valuable information, providing hoteliers with the ability to view stay and spend history for not only their own hotel but across the group as well. Once you have accessed a profile from the property account, you will see:
- The total number of stays across the portfolio which is then broken down into how many were "here" at the property and how many stays occurred at the rest of the "group". Similarly, the total group spend appears here.
- The "Stay History" area on the right will display every stay for the guest across the portfolio. Users will see the name of the hotel that the guest has stayed as well as the rate and date.
Corporate groups can now send one-time messages for their properties. The "Campaigns" area will display all one-time messages, including campaigns sent directly from each property account. The "group" messages that have been sent out will appear in a text box highlighted in blue.
Group users will have access to create and run campaigns across the group. The email composer layout remains the same as at the property level, with a few adjustments.
Step 1: Naming your promotion will appear the same way.
Step 2: The first step is to select the properties you want to include in this campaign. You can choose to send this promotion to all properties, or to specific ones only.
Step 3: The content area remains the same. Users will have access to the sets (one version only), layouts and saved templates created by any of the properties. If a template was created by Hotel A, it will appear here for the corporate group to utilize.
Step 4: This step remains the same. Users can test their emails across a wide variety of email clients and devices to ensure the email looks appropriate and professional. This is also where the option to send a test email and save a template appears.
Step 5: This step remains the same. At the bottom of the page, the user will have the ability to specify the date and time that the email will be sent out. Please note, the time zone is set to the time zone of the corporate group headquarters. The email will deploy in that time zone only.
Contact Lists function the same at the corporate level as they do at the property level. Corporate groups can upload lists of non-guest email addresses to the corporate Revinate Marketing account in order to send email communications to non-guests (e.g newsletter sign ups, conference visitors, etc).
Corporate groups now have access to rolled up revenue reporting for their group campaigns and for each individual property as well. The "Stats" page remains the same for both group and corporate campaigns where users will see the total revenue attributed to each campaign based on "sends" with a 30 day look back.
The list of guests that was a sent a campaign will appear below along with whether the email was delivered, opened, clicked on, bounced, etc.
The "Revenue Detail" tab remains very similar but does contain a few differences from the property level reporting.
At the top of the page, users will see the total revenue as well as the number of messages sent:
Next, users will see the Revenue by property as well as the booking lead times. The revenue by property will outline the following for each property:
- How many reservations were booked for the campaign (based on sends, looking back 30 days)
- The total number of room nights for those reservations
- The total revenue based off those reservations (room only)
The booking lead time displays how many days in advance each reservation was booked for:
The last portion of the report will display all the reservations attributed to this campaign. Users will see the property, the name of the guests, the booking date, channel, rate code, stay date and number of nights. Users can click into any of the guest names in order to view the Rich Guest Profile for the guest at the property they will be staying at.