There are two places where you can find revenue reporting in the Marketing app; 'Dashboard' and 'Campaign level reporting'. When you first log in you'll land on the 'Dashboard'. Here you'll see high-level campaign performance metrics. You'll also find all of your Upsells reporting on the Dashboard. Read below to see what each box contains.
- Database insights At the top of the page you will see information on the coverage and health of your email database.
- Lifetime Revenue This is the total you've made both with email campaigns and upsells (if upsells are used) over the entire life of your account.
- Campaign Room Revenueis the total for your recurring campaigns. The attributed revenue will be calculated based on bookings with a matching email open or click prior to booking. You'll see your year to date total as well as the last five months.
- One-Time Campaign Revenue shows revenue for the last 5 'One-time' campaigns that were sent out. You'll also see a break-down of the last five, but you can click on 'See All Campaigns' to see more data.
- Total Upsells Revenue shows the total revenue of granted Upsells 'Year to Date' and a breakdown of the last 5 months.
- Pending Upsells Requests has a list of total pending requests in the next five days. It will display 'Pending Requests' in the next five day in order from current day to latest date. Click on 'More Requests' to handle requests on the 'Upsell Requests' page.
- Room Upsells shows you the total for granted room upsells 'Year to Date' and then the top five performing rooms in order of most approved/granted requests. Revenue is based on only those requests that are granted to the guest. Click on 'See All Room Upsells' to view more upsells granted.
- Amenity Upsells shows you the total for granted amenity upsells 'Year to Date' and then the top five performing amenities in order of most approved/granted requests. Revenue is based on only those requests that are granted to the guest. Click on 'See All Amenity Upsells' to view more upsells granted.
Campaign Level Reporting
Campaign List - Revenue column will be the revenue attributed to each campaign. Tracking must be on for the Revenue to appear here.
Campaign Stats: Stats page
- Revenue shows the total revenue attribution for the campaign. This is a 30 day look back based on unique emails who received an email, opened, and/or click, then booked with that same email address.Total number of reservations made are shown for that campaign.
- Sent is the total number of emails that were sent for this particular campaign.
- Opened is the total number of emails that were opened as part of this campaign. The percentage is based off the total number of emails sent divided by the number of emails opened.
- Clicked is the total number emails that were clicked on. The percentage is the number of clicks divided by total number of emails sent.
- Delivery Report allows you to filter by user activity, such as 'opened', or 'unsubscribed'. This report can be delivered to your inbox. Simply filter by your preferred view and then click 'Email Report'.
Campaign Stats: Revenue Details
1. Revenue shows you the breakdown of revenue attribution, reservations, nights and cancellations made for this campaign for the last 30 days.
2. Sent shows you the last 30 days of information for your sends, opens, clicks and date of email dispatch.
3. Top Channels is a breakdown of the channels email receipts of your campaigns booked through after receiving this campaign. The codes are based on the PMS data we have from your hotel. These are unique and based on your hotel data.
4. Time Since Last Stay shows you the breakdown of recipients of this campaign who booked and the time since their last stay. This is based on reservation data we have for your property in Revinate Marketing. On average we do a 2 year look back, but this can be different hotel to hotel depending on your initial set-up.
5. Top Rate Codes by Channel are the rate codes used by recipients of this campaign when booking their reservation across the various channels. These are different for each hotel and based on codes you use.
6. Booking Lead Times shows how far in advance guests book after receiving this campaign. For example, if I got this campaign on Jan 24th, but reserved a room for June 30th, then I would be placed in the '2-6 month' range.
7. Reservations display all the guests who booked after receiving this particular campaign, with additional metadata. This data can be downloaded as a csv by clicking the 'Download' button.
Reservations are included if made within 30 days by recipients of this campaign (same email). $0 reservations and reservations from your Excluded Email Addresses setting are excluded.