Revinate Marketing makes re-sending transactional Confirmation emails to a guest easy. If a guest cannot find their original confirmation message your staff is able to log into your platform find a guest in your database and quickly re-send the appropriate email campaign.
To resend a confirmation email your first step is to locate the appropriate guest and navigate to their guest profile.
- Locating guest in your database: Your guest’s data will live in your Guest Database. From your dashboard go to the top of the page and select the guest and segments tab, scroll and click on the guest database. Your guest database may be searched by guest name, confirmation code or stay date.
- Locating guest in the arrivals report: Your arrivals report identifies guests arriving in the next few days. If you are receiving this report, note that you can Learn more: Arrivals Report.
How to send the Confirmation email
Pull up your guest’s profile by selecting their name. This will take you to their guest profile. On the profile page, you will be able to see their upcoming stays, navigate to their upcoming stays, you will see the SEND CONFIRMATION email button. Select this and the confirmation campaign email will be automatically sent to the guest.
This will generate a pop-up module.
In the pop up you will select the confirmation campaign (if you have more than one that the guest qualifies for) and enter the email address that you would like the campaign sent to. The segment associated with the campaign is not considered when manually sending a confirmation email - meaning the guest will get whatever campaign you select.
Additional emails may be added by selecting the + icon. All email addresses added in the pop-up module will populate within the [EMAIL ADDRESS] merge tag. This is useful if you are trying to resend a confirmation to a travel agent, front desk or other people on the booking. If you would like to send to multiple people, without having their email populate follow the steps to send the confirmation email one at a time.
Other email re-sends
To resend other email campaigns navigate to the engagement page and scroll to the line noting the campaign you wish to resend.
Ensure you pick the correct confirmation that the guest should be receiving. Then simply click on "RESEND EMAIL" button to have that campaign resent to the guest.
Viewing Transactional Emails
You may view sent transactional emails up to 45 days after the initial send. This is a useful feature to be able to verify the information sent to a customer.
- Go to the guest's profile in the database
- Find the transactional email you wish to view
- On the right-most side will be a magnifying glass icon
- Click the icon to view the email