To make goal management as easy as possible, you're able to set Goals for your property. The Goals you set will be inherited by all subscribers when viewing a GS Report. You will be able to manage the Goals used to measure your property's performance, which will be clearly identified in the GS Report and other reports. Note that Revinate has some default goals set in the account already and properties can go in and change those goals accordingly.
All users can view goals, but only users with admin permission can update goals.
To open your Goals page, hover over the settings cog and select "Goals".
An administrator for the account can insert the goals that are appropriate and established by the hotel. To change the default goals, simply type over the goals that exist now. If you would rather not have a goal(s) appear on your GS report, you can clear out the default goals in the spaces provided.
The goals you can set are:
- Overall review star rating.
- Percentage of positive reviews (4+ star reviews)
- Percentage of recommended reviews.
- Number of reviews per week, per property.
- Reviews per week per property.
- Surveys per week per property.
- Percentile of TripAdvisor's Popularity Index.
- Response coverage is separated by overall or by star rating.
- Survey response coverage (If using surveys product)
- Click Update Goals to set the goals.
After you have set your goals click the “UPDATE GOALS” button to save your changes.