If you are planning to switch your PMS you can start the process by filling out the form in the link provided below. Please note the following:
- Revinate needs a minimum of 8 weeks advanced notice to plan the right resources and set up your new integration(s)
- A list of all PMS systems we support can be found here
- Using data from two different PMS sources can result in variations in how data can be used and will show in the Revinate platform, or on any transactional emails. As an example, when switching your PMS there are some merge tag fields for confirmations emails which may no longer be available from your new PMS. If you want to check with Revinate on the available data fields for your transactional emails prior to planning a switch, please email us here.
- Revenue attribution within the product will be impacted as we delete duplicate future reservations, however, campaign behavior tracking will not be removed. There will likely be a loss of revenue attribution for previously sent campaigns. This is done to prevent duplication of reservations. Your future (active) reservation data is migrated to the new PMS, sending us new data. For example, if Guest A received campaign XYZ, clicked on it and made a reservation, that revenue is attributed to campaign XYZ. When that reservation is deleted from Revinate, the tracking for send, open, click will still remain for Guest A, but you will no longer see the reservation (and thus revenue attribution) tied to Campaign XYZ.
- The customization of your interface and the importing of reservation UDFs will require a charge, which should be quoted at an hourly rate per your current, signed SOW.
The actual PMS Switch (on Revinate's side) typically will take up to 5 business days - once we get data from the new PMS provider; you are able to continue to use your Revinate products, but due to the lack of PMS data coming through, the following features will be impacted:
- Transactional Emails: transactional emails (confirmation, modification, cancelation campaigns) will be switched off during the PMS switch time and no emails will be sent. We recommend either switching on the PMS transactional systems or re-sending your transactional emails once the PMS switch has been completed.
- Pre-Arrival Emails: Please also disable your Pre-Arrival emails during this time - and also prepare to switch on your PMS' Pre-Arrival Emails, if possible. This is especially important if you are offering Upsells.
- Upsells: Should you choose note to disable your Pre-Arrival emails, please ensure your Upsells Call-to-Action button is disabled. Upsells should not be offered during the PMS Switch due to the change in rate/room codes.
- Recurring/Automated Emails: due to the changes in rate/codes and other data segmentation fields, Recurring/automated marketing emails might be impacted
To get started with your PMS switch fill out this form and one of our team members will contact you right away!