You can now share guests who have opted in at the group level to receive information about specific hotels within the group via our Group Contact List API. This allows properties within the group to receive guests into a contact list - and thus market to them - that they otherwise would not have known were interested in their property.
- In order to set this functionality up, you will first need to create the Contact List and select Share with Property in Group:
- You can select all hotels within your group or only certain hotels that you want this contact list to be shared to
- After determining which hotels you want to be a part of this contact list, click CREATE LIST
- This will create a contact list at the Group level called “Website Sign Ups”
- It will also create a contact list at the Property level with the same name as the group contact list and include (shared from [GROUP NAME]) for the selected properties e.g. "Website Sign Ups (shared from Avertine Hotels)" as seen here:
- After clicking CREATE LIST you will be brought to an HTML snippet that creates a form on your brand website. This HTML snippet can then be copy/pasted in order to be added to your website page(s):
- Above is a sample form, but you can stylize and brand the form however you want by editing the styling within the HTML snippet
- When the guest selects Avertine Park City, Chicago, and Singapore but not Avertine Berlin or New York from the list, this indicates their interest in Avertine Park City, Chicago, and Singapore but that they have no interest in Avertine Berlin or New York.
- As a result, the guest will be added to the “Website Sign Ups” contact list on the Group level
- The guest will also be added automatically to the “Website Sign Ups (shared from Avertine Hotels)” contact lists that have been created at the Property level for Avertine Park City, Chicago, and Singapore. The guest will not be added to the lists created at Avertine Berlin or New York, as they did not express interest in those hotels.
For more details on the Revinate Contact List API, please refer to our article Contact List: Link to Revinate’s API