Our investment in your future
As we continue to grow our relationship together, we at Revinate are constantly innovating our Guest Data Platform (GDP) to ensure that we find new ways to help you understand your guests and leverage that knowledge to help you grow revenue. We have a full team thinking about what the future might look like for Revinate and customers like yourself. Here we will share with you where we are headed, directionally, so you have the opportunity to envision the years ahead.
Enhancing our GDP to enable you to acquire, engage and monetize your guests will always remain at the heart of everything we do.
Our vision roadmap is oriented around:
- Expanding the depth of guest data we collect and the source we collect it from
- Packaging your guest data to make it easily and consistently accessible
- Providing the solutions you need to activate your guest data to drive profitable revenue predictably!
Where we are today:
Available today are our core applications: Guest Feedback and Marketing. Both are known as the most effective tools on the market for building a loyal customer base and scaling your direct revenue channel.
The Guest Feedback application is designed to help you build the foundations of a healthy, engaged guest database. It does this by giving you the solutions you need to gather valuable, actionable information about your guests pre, mid and post-stay so that you can leverage those insights to deliver best-in-class experiences. In doing so, you create a happy customer base that welcomes future stays at your property or across your portfolio.
The Marketing application exists to help you easily activate your guest database by enabling you to deliver personalized campaigns that drive direct revenue. With Marketing’s profile synthesis technology and segmentation tool, you can build audiences that update dynamically as your database grows and run campaigns that speak directly to their interests — ultimately resulting in high conversion rates and meeting target ADRs at the highest profit margins available. Campaign content is easy to create (no HTML required) and launch in real-time so you can get communications out the door quickly and watch the bookings roll in. Add your automated campaigns to the mix and you’re able to build a revenue machine that drives upsells, stay extensions, and more without your marketing team having to lift a finger.
Hotels using Revinate Marketing are seeing the highest ROI in the industry with almost no downtime from sign-up to results.
Unique to other solutions, Guest Feedback and Marketing customers agree that the applications we build have easy-to-use, dynamic interfaces that simplify the process for creating on-brand communications and bringing them to market quickly and efficiently.
If you would like to learn more about expanding your Revinate account to include the benefits of both applications, you can request a demo here.
Where we are headed:
As we continue to optimize our core applications, we are also working on three new categories unofficially known as Guests, Connect, and Insights. Below is an overview of each and how they tie together to help you master your direct channel and a path to making your most profitable revenue more predictable.
A homebase for your guest data
One of the main ways we intend to enhance your experience with Revinate’s GDP is to focus on delivering the most holistic view of each guest and their journey possible.
To achieve this, we have prioritized 4 factors:
1. Clean data. Most platforms that claim to manage your guest data put the cart before the horse. They focus first on ingesting guest data from as many sources as possible without investing in their ability to properly clean, merge and package it for you — making it difficult for you to effectively leverage your data to drive personalization and revenue. We’ve chosen not to follow suit.
Instead, as we set out to help you understand and monetize your guest data, we built the industry’s most advanced profile synthesis technology to power the foundation of our vision. We made this our first priority to ensure that if we were to expand on the guest data we collect, we would be able to make it available to you in the cleanest and usable format. Our Advanced Profile Synthesis is live in our Marketing application today and will soon be integrated into our Guest Feedback app.
2. Integrated data sources. Next up is the work we are doing to break down the silos where your guest data is stored by integrating the applications where your data is collected. In doing so, your guest data will be siphoned together and then synthesized to create a single, well-informed guest database and more holistic profiles.
3. Data modeling. To further enhance your database and enrich your guest profiles, we will begin to leverage data modeling technology (machine learning/AI) to decipher projections about guest behavior based on trends we see in our data. Here we will look to deliver information around things like sentiment, potential length of stay, lead time to book, etc. This will help with deeper segmentation and reporting.
4. Actionable data to target your guests. We can’t reveal the secret sauce behind this just yet... but at a high level, data modeling will be leveraged to inform guest segments so you can run a variety of impactful marketing campaigns.
More advanced insights
Further down our roadmap is Insights. With Insights, we plan to help inform the strategies and tactics you use to drive revenue based on our dynamic analysis of your data.
As we deliver to you the highest quality guest database, we aim to ensure that you can leverage your data within your Revinate applications in external systems, as well. We are working on expanding our integrations and breaking down barriers between Revinate data and your tools to give you the ability to connect your clean Revinate data to power other important processes.
Please know that this overview of where we are headed is directional. As our team pushes forward to build out this functionality, we may see aspects evolve as we get smarter and smarter about what’s going to deliver the highest value to our customers.