On April 8th, 2021 we launched Revinate Home to help you more easily access and navigate between your Revinate applications. Read below for a review of the release and how it impacts your account.
With Revinate Home, you are now able to access your Revinate applications (including Guest Feedback, Marketing, and Billing) from a single platform — one homepage and one login.
This release was designed with a dual purpose in mind:
- To provide a unified Guest Data Platform experience — a simplified, more cohesive experience across all your applications
- To create the foundations that will allow us to break down the silos surrounding the guest data that your applications collect so we can allow all guest data to funnel into your Rich Guest Profiles — further enriching them to provide you with the most holistic view of your guest possible.
With this initial launch on April 8, 2021 (April 9th for APAC), the first has come to fruition while our team works tirelessly to build and release the second. If you would like to learn more about where we’re headed, you can read an overview here.
What you need to know about the Revinate Home release:
- Timing: In North America the release occurred the morning of April 8, 2021. In EMEA, it launched in the afternoon on April 8th, and in APAC it went live overnight so you could access it the morning of April 9, 2021.
- Your login: If you had different usernames and passwords for each application, please note that the username and password you used the first time you logged in after the release went live is now your username and password for both apps moving forward.
- URLs: You are now able to access all of your applications from home.revinate.com. (We recommend you bookmark it now!) All of your saved/bookmarked URLs are still usable, should you continue to want to access applications individually.
What if I only have one Revinate service?
- If you’re currently only signed up for one Revinate service (either Guest Feedback or Marketing), all of the above remains true. Once you begin to use home.revinate.com, you will see the application you are subscribed to as well as the billing section.
- Should you choose to upgrade your Revinate services to include more than one service, you are able to access all of them from the new "Revinate Home" welcome page.
If you want to learn more about the applications you don’t currently have access to, you can request a demo here.