With the recent Revinate Home launch and our efforts to further simplify our customer billing systems, we are automating Revinate’s billing, collections and cancellation processes.
This will only impact customers with overdue invoices greater than 30 days.
- Account users will receive an in-app banner notification if the account has overdue invoices of greater than 30 days. The account’s billing contact on file will receive a reminder notification to pay outstanding balances.
- Accounts with overdue invoices of greater than 60 days will be automatically suspended. The billing contact(s) on file will also receive an email notification regarding this suspension.
- Accounts with overdue invoices of greater than 90 days will receive a final courtesy reminder from the Revinate collections team. At this point, the account(s) may be cancelled removing all data/access from our systems and may be sent to 3rd party collections.
If you have any further questions, please email Billing@revinate.com.
What happens if my account gets suspended?
- All user access to the account (reports, API, etc.) will be disabled and any go-forward communications to guests (surveys, transactional emails, future campaigns, etc.) will be deactivated.
- Once an account is suspended, any payments made after suspension can take up to5 business days for reactivation. This is due to the time it takes for us to receive, record and reactivate the account(s). Please consider making digital payments to speed-up reactivation.
- If the account is cancelled:
- All users will be removed from the account.
- The account will be removed from any group accounts.
- Data purging may occur.
- A new contract with associated implementation/setup fee will be incurred to be onboarded back onto our platform.
- The account may be sent to 3rd party collections, incur legal action and have adverse credit impact.
How to mitigate account suspension risk:
- Pay within 30 days of receiving the invoice.
- Pay through Revinate’s online option available on Revinate’s Billing page; this can be done via direct bank withdrawal or credit card.
- Setup Autopay to avoid automatic suspension risk.
- Ensure your billing contact is up-to-date with Revinate’s Billing Team.
Steps to reinstate suspended accounts
- Pay all outstanding balances.
- Use digital payment methods (credit card, etc.) for faster reinstatement.
- As necessary, email Billing@revinate.com with any specific queries.
Our preferred payment option is by online payment via the billing page.
- Enable direct withdrawal from your bank account by entering and storing your relevant banking information in our secured portal. Once we have your payment information on file, payments can be completed with just a few clicks of a button
- Enable payment via credit card by entering and storing your card information in our secured, PCI compliant, portal. Once we have your payment information on file, payments can be completed with just a few clicks of button
- Remitting via the billing page will ensure your payment is correctly applied against invoice(s) selected.
- Your account balance is updated immediately
For any additional payment options, please see this Helpdesk Article.