The staff console is segmented into various stages of the guest lifecycle within Ivy: Checked In, Scheduled, Visitors, Checked Out, and Blocked. The currently displayed list will be highlighted in gray in the drop-down. You can access this section using the drop-down menu under the hotel name.
- The Checked In page displays all guests currently checked into the Ivy dashboard. Depending on each hotel's unique configuration settings, guests will have welcome messages Scheduled or Delivered with appropriate timing displayed.
- The Scheduled page displays guests who are due to check in today or tomorrow. Depending on the specific PMS integration settings, guests shown here may not be available for chat at hotel properties.
- The Visitors page displays all guests that have texted Ivy but have not been manually checked into the Ivy dashboard or are not associated with a reservation in the PMS. Manually check visitors in by editing the guest visit with the appropriate information.
- The Checked Out page displays all guests that have been checked out. This tab keeps all guest visit history for reference. Checked-out guests are also found by searching by guest name from the staff console.
- The Blocked Tab displays messages from guests who have opted out of accepting messages from Ivy. You can see messages sent from them, but you will be unable to respond.