Ivy isn't just about commuting with your guests. Now, agents and managers can communicate internally on a one-to-one or a group basis, all under one view in your Ivy Portal. Forget about walkie-talkies and picking up the phone; Ivy Chat will help streamline tasks and internal discussions.
Adding a New User
- A person must be added into your Ivy instance and have Manager access to be able to chat with other teammates.
- Navigate to Setup and select the "Team" view
- Add a new manager or agent where they will automatically be added to the chat and identified by their initials (first and last)
Opening Staff Chat
- Navigate to the chat console
- The collapsed Staff Chat will appear on the right-hand side of the console
- If the Staff Chat bar does not appear by default, navigate to the menu and select "Staff Chat"
Messaging a Team Member:
Messaging a Team Member
- Click on a team member's icon to start messaging
- Type a message in the input bar at the bottom of the chat window
- Press the "face" button to select emojis
- Press the "send" button to send a message
Creating a Group Chat
- Press the create group button
- Enter the group name
- Select the participants
- Press “Ok”